Taiga is a versatile and comfortable backpack for hiking and trekking. The adjustment of the back panel makes the Taiga pack a great choice for a great number of different needs and users.
This backpack has an easily adjustable ergonomic carrying system, chest strap, and hip belt making it an ideal choice for hiking adventures. Stretchable side pockets help to carry additional garments. This backpack is compatible with a water bladder and trekking poles.
Water repellent material and rain cover protect when the weather gets rainy.
Main purpose of use: Hiking and Trekking
- Easily adjustable ergonomic carrying system
- Hip belt
- Compression straps
- Shapeable aluminum frame
- Stretchable side pockets
- Zipper pockets on the front side, top lid, and hip belt
- YKK Tough zipper, specially made for backpacks
- Trekking pole attachment
- Water bladder compatible
- Rain cover
- Material: PU coated high density Polyamide ripstop + Polyester fabric made of recycled PET bottles. PU coated high density Polyamide ripstop + Polyester fabric made of recycled PET bottles
- Technologies: Eco, Recy 60, Recycled Polyester, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: eco:pfcfree.png, eco:recycled.png, Recycled fabric
- Weight: 1,8 kg
- Volume: 58 l
- Size: 75x35x30 cm
- Wash by hand in warm water using mild detergent