Women’s Reissu stretch shorts have a relaxed look and a regular fit. These shorts are pleasant to wear on warm days. The material is stretchable and it gets dry quickly, so these shorts are a good choice for many outdoor activities as well as for everyday casual wear.
Reissu shorts are lightweight and they have a practical pack-away mechanism: you can easily fold this garment into its own thigh pocket. As a small bundle these shorts take up only a little space in your backpack, so they are easy to take along on any trip.
Shorts are Halti’s ECO-product as they have been made using recycled polyester (20%) and certified bluesign® approved materials, and they have a fully PFC-free water repellent treatment.
- Elasticated waistband
- Belt loops
- Zippered hand pockets
- Flapped thigh pockets
- Easily packable using the loop inside thigh pocket
- Halti’s ECO-product: These shorts have been made using recycled polyester (20%) and certified bluesign® approved materials
- UPF: 30+
- Material: Quick Dry Stretch ECO RECY
- Material content: 80% Polyester / 20% Recycled polyester
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- UPF: 30+
- Technologies: Eco, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 0,2 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing