Family L RC Sleeping bag
Family L is a fiber-filled sleeping bag for summer conditions. This lightweight sleeping bag comes with a travel pillow.
The Quattrofil 7 hollow fiber filling and the zipper thermal flap keep you warm even during colder summer nights. Effectively moisture-wicking Soft Touch Polyester lining material for added comfort and water-repellent fabric to help keep the bag dry.
Main purpose of use: Camping
- Recycled shell and lining fabrics made of used PET bottles
- One-layer structure is lightweight, providing suitable insulation in summer use
- Zipper is protected by a thermal flap, preventing heat loss
- Warm and sturdy summer-season sleeping bag
- Pillow included
- Warmth: Comfort +8C, Limit +4C, Extreme -10C
- Material: Recycled fabric made out of used PET bottles. Heat printed shell material with water repellent treatment.. Recycled fabric made out of used PET bottles. Heat printed shell material with water repellent treatment.
- Insulation: Quattrofil 7, Hollow Polyester fiber with 7 holes
- Lining: Soft Touch Polyester A material that transfers moisture away from the skin, keeping it dry. Fabric made from recycled PET bottles.
- Technologies: Eco, EN-13537 temperature standard, Recy 80, Recycled Polyester
- Certificates & Eco Labels: eco:pfcfree.png, eco:recycled.png, EN 13537 , Recycled fabric, Recycled lining
- Weight: 1,5 kg
- Recommended sleepers height: 195 cm
- Size: 90x230
- Stuff sack: Compression style 42x22 cm
Washing symbols: BhiXe
- mild process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- tumble dry at low temperature
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately in large washing machine or by hand
Kollektionen: All products, Camping, Hardware collection, Men's All Products, Men's Hiking Clothing, Men's Outdoor Clothing and Shoes, Outdoor Collection, Sleeping Bags & Mattresses, Women's all products, Women's hiking and trekking clothing, Women's Hiking and Trekking Clothing and Shoes