XPD Ultralite is a tent for three seasons. This ideal three-person camping tent is designed to be at the same time both strong and lightweight. This tent is a great companion for camping from spring to fall.
This tent has a wind-resistant design, wedge-like shape cuts through the wind. In addition, unnecessary space is kept to a minimum, reducing weight and package volume. Silicone-treated ripstop fabric is very lightweight and reduces weight. Fabric's silicon coating strengthens fabric substantially. Silicone treatment also improves the fabric's UV resistance.
Lightness is the starting point; every detail has been designed to minimize total weight, without compromising durability and practicality. This tent comes with a repair set including fabric patches, pole bushing, and extra pole hook.
Main purpose of use: 3-season camp and Hiking and Trekking
- Three season tent
- Mosquito tight
- Seam taped
- Wind-resistant tunnel design
- Fabric's silicone coating
- Silicone treatment improve the fabric's UV resistance
- Repair set including fabric patches, pole bushing, extra pole hook
- DrymaxX® Shield fabric
- Technologies: 15D Silicone Nylon R/S, DrymaxX Shield, Eco
- Groundsheet material: 40D Nylon with 6000mm silicon coating
- Poles: Three 8.5 mm, 7001 T6 aluminum poles outside the tent, 335+297+297cm.
- Certificates & Eco Labels: eco:pfcfree.png, PFC free treatment
- Weight: 2,5 kg
- Size: 160x220x110 cm
- Stuff sack: Compression style 45 x 17 cm
- Wash by hand in warm water using mild detergent