Huippu is the Finnish word for ""Summit"" or ""Top"". That's also where this multipurpose men's lightweight down jacket well help you get in your outdoor activities, hiking, skiing, or just everyday living.
Huippu Men's Down Jacket is made from a windproof, highly water-resistant, breathable, and light material. But here is the best part: You can easily pack it in a small size for your back bag. This means it will keep you comfortable and help you travel light.
The jacket is designed with Pertex® microlight fabric, Airlite and Weight 300 Series style with sustainable duck down padding. It also follows the environmentally sustainable ECO product philosophy of Halti due to its Responsible Down Standard (RDS) duck down.
Sustainable comfort – all the way to the top.
P.S. Also available for women! Check out: Huippu Women´s Down jacket.
Main purpose of use: Outdoors
- Lightweight, yet durable Pertex ® Quantum fabric with windproof, water-resistance and breathability
- Sustainable duck down
- Fixed hood
- Zippered hand pockets
- Elastic bindings in hood and sleeve ends
- Elastic cord fastening at hem
- Hologram reflective Halti branding
- Material: Pertex® Quantum ECO. Pertex® Quantum ECO, light, yet durable microfiber material. Windproof, breathable and highly water resistant
- Material content: 100% Recycled Polyamide
- Insulation: The Responsible Down Standard duck down with 90/10, fillpower 700, 87,5g/size M
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Airlite, Down Fill, Eco, FIS, Pertex® Quantum, RDS Down, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified Down
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, 4XL, 5XL
- Weight: 0,3 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhiXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- tumble dry at low temperature
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Tumble dry at lower temperature
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry
- Colors might change