Halti Next Generation is a men's shell jacket we are particularly proud of: made from recycled materials, with completely repairable accessories and details. It is the most sustainable choice in our jacket range.
The jacket follows our philosophy of high-quality outdoor clothing, which is to keep you warm and dry in varying conditions. Our Next Generation innovation comes from a design that takes into account the entire life cycle of hiking jackets. Although the products are made to last for years upon years, when they do eventually fall apart, every last bit can be recycled and re-used.
Halti Next Generation is for people who love and enjoy nature – and want to make sure it is preserved for the coming generations.
Our concept: Born to be recycled
Our Next Generation Jacket which was awarded a winner of the Outdoor Lifestyle Apparel -category at Outdoor by ISPO. The jacket is made to be 100% recyclable and with the 100% repairable.
Main purpose of use: Outdoors
- 100% recyclable and 100% repairable
- Outdoor Lifestyle Apparel -category winner at Outdoor by ISPO
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable fabric
- Designed for outdoor enthusiastic
- All seams taped
- Fixed hood with roll down packing
- Adjustable hem and cuff flaps
- Large pockets
- Reflective details and Halti branding
- Perfluorocarbon free
- Material: DrymaxX®Ultimate PRO
- Waterproofness: 15000 mm
- Breathability: 15000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 50% recycled Polyester 50% Polyester
- Insulation: No insulation
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Active Dry, DrymaxX® Ultimate, Eco, Recycled Polyester, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved lining, Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, 4XL
- Weight: 0,7 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Colors might change