Luosto is a women’s warm parka jacket for autumn and winter weather conditions. This knee-length jacket keeps you warm and dry even in rain and sleet. Fully wind- and waterproof DrymaxX® material, together with Microtherm® insulation, ensures your comfort in changeable weather conditions.
Luosto women’s parka jacket has a protective, fixed hood with removable faux fur edge.
Cuffs, waist and hem are adjustable for a good fit, and reflective details give you extra visibility during the evening hours.
Luosto parka jacket is Halti’s ECO-product due to certified bluesign® approved and recycled materials, and a PFC-free water repellent treatment. This stylish, casual parka jacket is a versatile companion for outdoor activities and free time use in cold and wet weather conditions.
Main purpose of use: Free time
- Breathable, wind
- and waterproof DrymaxX® material
- Protective, fixed hood with removable faux fur
- Microtherm® insulation
- Zippered hand pockets and inside pocket
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, waist and hem
- Reflective details and Halti branding
- Halti’s ECO-product due to certified bluesign® approved and recycled materials, and a PFC-free water repellent treatment
- Material: DrymaxX® Lite Rough RECY
- Waterproofness: 15000 mm
- Breathability: 15000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 50% Recycled Polyester/ 50% Polyester
- Insulation: Microtherm® DYNAMIC 120g
- Lining: Soft touch Polyester lining
- Technologies: DrymaxX Lite, Eco, microtherm® Dynamic, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved lining, Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric, Recycled material
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 1,1 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Close zippers before washing
- Remove fur before washing