Joutsi is a wind- and waterproof shell jacket designed for versatile outdoor and free time use. This lightweight women’s jacket has two layers which give it excellent breathability and features for year-round use. Stretchable DrymaxX® Ultimate material keeps you dry even in demanding conditions. Active Dry inner mesh lining feels airy and it transfers moisture away from your skin efficiently, keeping you comfortable.
Women’s Joutsi DX shell jacket has taped seams and a fixed, adjustable hood to give you good protection against rain and wind. On colder days, just add middle layers for extra warmth and enjoy your outdoor activities.
Joutsi DX shell jacket is Halti’s ECO-product due to certified bluesign® approved materials and a PFC-free water repellent treatment.
This shell jacket is an excellent choice for hiking and outdoor activities, whenever you need protection from wind and rain. Combine with Leisti shell pants.
Main purpose of use: Hiking and Outdoors
- Wind- and waterproof DrymaxX® Ultimate material, which is also stretchable and highly breathable
- Airy Active Dry mesh lining transfers moisture efficiently
- Halti’s ECO-product due to certified bluesign® approved materials and a PFC-free water repellent treatment
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Cuffs with velcro adjustment
- All seams taped
- Protective microfiber chin guard
- Zippered hand pockets and inner pocket
- Elastic one-hand drawcord at hem and hood
- Hang loop on the outside of jacket
- Reflective details and Halti branding
- Material: DrymaxX® Ultimate Twill Stretch
- Waterproofness: 15000 mm
- Breathability: 15000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: No insulation
- Lining: airy Active Dry mesh lining with moisture management
- Technologies: Active Dry, DrymaxX® Ultimate, THINK ahead
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 0,6 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergents
- Close velcro fasteners before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Close zippers before washing