Olos pants are women's softshell hybrid pants for cross country skiing and winter running. These pants have warm front panels that give warmness for the colder winter days. These pants are perfect for you who want to have warm pants for skiing or winter running.
These pants function also as warming up pants before an active training session.
See also Olos Women's Hybrid Cross Country Ski Jacket.
- Material 1: Stormwall® Softshell Stretch JAQ ECO. windproof and breathable softshell material with brushed innerface
- Waterproofness: 8000 mm
- Breathability: 5000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Material 2: DrymaxX® All Weather 4-way Stretch SWL. 4 way stretch material with windproof and breathability
- Waterproofness: 10000 mm
- Breathability: 10000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100%Polyester
- Insulation: Microtherm® 60
- Lining: Soft tricot knit
- Technologies: Microtherm, Stormwall®, THINK ahead
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
- Weight: 0,3 kg
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: BhfXe
- mild process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Colors might change