The women’s Juonto DrymaxX shell jacket combines amazing technical features with style and timeless design. This shell jacket is designed to be your favorite choice for long hiking trips, but it’s also a great choice for everyday use and rough weather conditions.
The Juonto DrymaxX shell jacket is waterproof. The DrymaxX® Nano membrane is 50% recycled, and it is breathable and stretchable. This jacket can be used in different weather conditions, various sports, and other activities.
Model: 165cm and is wearing size 42
Main purpose of use: Hiking and Outdoors
- Breathable & waterproof DrymaxX® Nano membrane Fixed, adjustable hood
- Adjustable sleeve ends
- Side pockets and chest pockets with splashproof zippers
- Under arm vents with zippers
- Tightening on hem
- Material: DrymaxX® Nano Motion RECY
- Waterproofness: 20000 mm
- Breathability: 27000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 50% Recycled Polyester/ 50% Polyester
- Lining: Active Dry Mesh lining on body and Soft Pes lining on hood and sleeves.
- Technologies: Active Dry, DrymaxX® Nano, Recycled Polyester, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric, Recycled lining
- Available sizes: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
- Weight: 0,6 kg
- Regular fit
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not soak
- Close zippers before washing
- Colors might change