Caima is a women's plus-sized packable shell jacket for versatile use, but especially suitable for rainy days. The fabric is entirely water and windproof and also breathable. Use this jacket for walking and light hiking.
Reflective branding and decorations will maximize visibility. The jacket is excellent for all outdoor activities when you need protection from the rain and wind.
Combine the Caima jacket with the plus-sized Caima pants.
Main purpose of use: Outdoors
- Clean-cut packable jacket for versatile use
- Especially good for rainy days
- Fabric is fully water and wind proof yet breathable
- Reflective branding and decorations maximize visibility
- Plus sized
- Material: DrymaxX® Classic ALW. Fully water and wind proof, yet breathable material.
- Waterproofness: 8000 mm
- Breathability: 8000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: No insulation
- Lining: Comfortable and breathable mesh lining.
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Classic
- Available sizes: 38+, 40+, 42+, 44+, 46+, 48+, 50+
- Weight: 0,4 kg
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergents
- Close velcro fasteners before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Close zippers before washing