Pallas Women's City X-Stretch Pants
Women's Clothing Size Tables
|Nect to wrist||70||71||72||73||74||75||76||76||76|
|Inner leg lenght||73||74||75||76||77||78||79||80||81|
|Neck to wrist||73||74||75||76||76||77||77|
|Inner leg lenght||75||76||77||77||78||78||79|
Compare your body measures to below size chart you will find corresponding indicative size of the garment.
Measure guide picture helps you take measures from correct position. Measures are body measures in centimeters.
How to measure
Measure directly on the body with underwear. Choose the top parts according to chest measurement and pants according to hips measurement.
Measure just under your armpits and cross your shoulder blades, hold the tape firm and level.
Measure around your natural waistline.
Measure around the fullest point of your hips area while standing.
D Inner leg
Measure from front crotch point to a floor. Pants leg inner seam length is usually informed in details of style.
Pallas City pants are women's technical X-Stretch pants with excellent feminine fit and figure. These pants are specially designed for you who enjoy outdoors and nature. These pants are an excellent option from spring to fall time when you need a pant that is easy to wear, breathable, and can be used for many purposes.
The material is a mixture of two X-Stretch materials, which repels both wind and water yet is extremely breathable and stretchable.
Halti's ECO product, as X-Stretch material, is certified bluesign® approved.
These pants are stylish also to be used in the city, combine the look with Pallas or an active lifestyle jacket.
Main purpose of use: Outdoors
- Combination of two X-Stretch woven fabrics with wind repellency and breathability
- ECO product with approved bluesign® approved X-Stretch ripstop surfaced material
- Technical outdoor pants for city use and outdoors
- Excellent baggier fit with a slim leg
- Elastic band at waist for good fit
- Front fly with zipper and jeans button
- Two hand pockets
- Reflective details and Halti branding
- Material: X-stretch ECO RECY. breathable material which repels both wind and water. Stretchable material with good moisture management and quick dry. Certified bluesign® approved. "now available in recycled material" from SS21
(Colors L38 and R63 done to SS20 and no recycled fabric)
- Waterproofness: 0 mm
- Breathability: 0 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 72% Polyamide/ 20% Recycled Polyamide/ 8% Elastane
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Eco, THINK ahead, X-Stretch
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Material: X-stretch ECO RECY. breathable material which repels both wind and water. Stretchable material with good moisture management and quick dry. Certified bluesign® approved. "now available in recycled material" from SS21 (Colors L38 and R63 done to SS20 and no recycled fabric)
- Available sizes: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Regular fit
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Colors might change