Jalava is a women’s waterproof and windproof parka jacket for casual and free time use. This spring parka jacket has DrymaxX® material, which is breathable, windproof and waterproof. All the seams are taped in order to ensure the waterproofnesss of the garment.
Jalava parka jacket has a timeless design with a relaxed fit. Weatherproof material together with the large hood make this jacket a multifuntional garment from spring to autumn.
This jacket is Halti’s ECO-product as it has been made using recycled polyester (45%), and it has a PFC-free water repellent treatment.
- Waterproof and windproof DrymaxX® Classic material
- All seams taped
- Fixed, cord-adjustable hood
- Zippered inside pocket and hand pockets
- Adjustable waist and hem
- Cuffs adjustable with snaps
- Halti’s ECO-product: This jacket has been made using recycled polyester (45%), and it has a PFC-free water repellent treatment
- Material: DrymaxX® Classic Oxford recy
- Waterproofness: 5000 mm
- Breathability: 5000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 55% Polyester/ 45% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: Nylon lining
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Classic, Eco, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Close zippers before washing