Narvik is a women's versatile waterproof mid-cut outdoor shoe. Use these shoes for light hiking and walking in nature. Shoes can be used for both since they provide the right amount of ankle support.
Breathable softshell upper and moisture-wicking mesh lining with waterproof DrymaxX® membrane keeps feet cool and comfy in all-day outdoor activities. Halti GripmaxX outsole gives good support and grip on uneven terrain, and phylon midsole is shock-absorbing and lightweight.
The upper part of the shoe is made of recycled PES.
Main purpose of use: Outdoors
- Waterproof DrymaxX® membrane
- Recycled softshell upper
- GripmaxX rubber outsole
- Shock-absorbing and lightweight Phylon midsole
- Removable ergonomic insole
- Material 1: Recycled Softshell. Upper Softshell textile is made of recycled PES, with synthetic reinforcement
- Material content: 80% Polyester 20% PU
- Material 2: Textile. Moisture wicking textile lining with waterproof membrane
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Material 3: DrymaxX®. Waterproof DrymaxX® membrane
- Material content: 100% PU
- Outsole: Halti GripmaxX Antislip: Phylon midsole, rubber outsole
- Foot bed: Removable, anatomicly designed insole
- Technologies: DrymaxX®, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Weight: 0,7 kg