Pallas technical X-Stretch outdoors pants are for women who enjoy the great outdoors and want to stay comfortable in all the conditions Mother Nature throughs at you. Pallas pants are manufactured using bluesign®-approved recycled ECO-materials. They are both extremely breathable and water- and wind-repelling to keep you dry and happy from spring to fall.
Whatever you are doing in the wilds: if it includes movement, and should include comfort, it should include Pallas pants.
Different conditions require different jackets. Check out these models as well:
Pallas X-Stretch is a comfortable hiking jacket, which is ideal for spring and summer.
Pallas Warm Hybrid is a breathable and functional option for colder climates.
Main purpose of use: Outdoors
- Combination of two X-Stretch woven fabrics with wind repellency and breathability
- ECO product with certified bluesign® approved X-Stretch materials
- Technical outdoor pants for hiking and outdoor use
- Excellent baggier fit with a slim leg
- Elastic band at waist for good fit
- Front fly with zipper and jeans button
- Two hand pockets and two thigh pockets with zipper
- Reflective details and Halti branding
- Material 1: X-stretch. breathable material which repels both wind and water. Stretchable material with good moisture management and quick dry. Certified bluesign® approved!
- Material content: 92% Polyamide / 8% Elatane
- Material 2: X-stretch rough active. ripstop surfaced, breathable material which repels both wind and water. Stretchable material with good moisture management and quick dry. Cerfified bluesign® approved
- Material content: 89% Polyamide / 11% Elastane
- Insulation: No insulation
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Eco, Suomen hiihtoliitto, THINK ahead, X-Stretch
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric
- Available sizes: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 0,4 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Colors might change