Lainio is women's technical outdoor pants with waterproof, windproof and breathable DrymaxX® material. Use these shell pants for hiking and trekking when you need protection against the bad weather. These pants are a good option also for everyday use.
These Lainio pants have many functional details such as belt loops, zipper pockets, and adjustable leg-ends with zipper opening make the pant a good addition to any outdoor activity.
Halti ECO product as these pants have an environmentally friendly certified bluesign® approved materials and DrymaxX® with fluorocarbons free water repellency treatment.
Combine the pants with Halti Vaara Shell Jacket.
Main purpose of use: Expedition and Hiking and Outdoors and Trekking
- Water- and windproof DrymaxX® materials with high breathability
- Airy and light Active Dry mesh lining transfers moisture efficiently
- Halti ECO product due certified bluesign® approved DrymaxX® and lining materials
- Shaped knee cuttings
- Zipper opening at leg-end
- Elasticated waist construction with belt loops
- Zippered hand pockets
- Elastic cord at leg-ends for adjusting
- Product extension possibility 3 cm, sewing needed
- Reflective details and Halti branding
- Material: DrymaxX® Ultimate Ribstop Pro. water- and windproof, breathable material with the ripstop surface. Certified bluesign® approved material with fluorocarbons free water repellency treatment
- Waterproofness: 15000 mm
- Breathability: 15000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: No insulation
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Ultimate, THINK ahead
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 0,3 kg
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing