Lainio is men's technical outdoor pants with waterproof, windproof and breathable DrymaxX® material. These are a great product for all outdoor use when you need protection from wind and rain.
The many functional details such as belt loops, zipper pockets, and adjustable leg-ends with zipper opening make these shell pants a good choice for walking and hiking outdoors in nature.
Lainio is Halti's ECO product due to certified bluesign® approved materials and DrymaxX® material is with fluorocarbon-free water-repellency treatment.
Combine the pants with Halti Vaara Shell Jacket.
- and windproof DrymaxX® materials with high breathability
- Airy and light Active Dry mesh lining transfers moisture efficiently
- Halti ECO product due certified bluesign® approved DrymaxX® and lining materials
- Shaped knee cuttings
- Zipper opening at leg-end
- Elasticated waist construction with belt loops
- Zippered hand pockets
- Elastic cord at leg-ends for adjusting
- Product extension possibility 3 cm
- Reflective details and Halti branding
- Material: DrymaxX® Ultimate Ribstop Pro. water- and windproof, breathable material with the ripstop surface. Certified bluesign® approved material with fluorocarbons free water repellency treatment
- Waterproofness: 15000 mm
- Breathability: 15000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: No insulation
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Ultimate, THINK ahead
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Weight: 0,3 kg
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing