Pallas II is the new and improved version of our popular Halti Pallas outdoor pants! The garments in our Pallas Collection are stretchable and breathable, which makes them perfect for hiking and active outdoor use, in various weather conditions.
Women’s Pallas II X-stretch shorts pants are technical and breathable outdoor and hiking pants with 5 cm shorter leg length. These multipurpose pants are a combination of two different stretchable and breathable X-stretch materials, which also are wind-resistant. Pallas II pants have practical pockets and a comfortable cord-adjustable waistband.
Pallas II X-stretch pants are Halti’s ECO-product as they have been made using recycled pre-consumer textile waste (20%) and certified bluesign® approved material.
Pallas II pants are the perfect choice for you who value comfortable and durable outdoor garments. These lightweight Pallas II outdoor pants are great for active outdoor use from spring to autumn. Available in several different colors and also in plus size for women.
Combine with Pallas X-stretch jacket.
Main purpose of use: Every Day Use and Outdoors
- Leg length 5 cm shorter
- Combination of two different wind resistant X-stretch materials
- Shaped knee and a narrowing pant leg
- Elasticated waistband with cord adjustment
- Zippered hand pockets and thigh pockets
- Reflective details
- Halti’s ECO-product: These pants have been made using recycled pre-consumer textile waste (20%) and certified bluesign® approved material
- Material 1: X-stretch ECO RECY
- Material content: 72% Polyamide / 20% Recycled Polyamide / 8% Elastane
- Material 2: X-stretch rough active
- Material content: 89% Polyamide / 11% Elastane
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Eco, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 0,4 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Colors might change