Hiker Men's Outdoor Jacket takes its design philosophy from the long outdoor trails and their changing weather conditions. It offers durability, usability, and comfort for hikers, wanderers, and the more occasional nature lovers.
We make this hiking shell jacket using a durable nylon material with a rub-resistant ripstop, which makes it ideal for carrying heavy backpacks through long, winding paths. The Hiker Outdoor Jacket comes with the water- and windproof DrymaxX® membrane, which provides extra protection to keep you dry and let you focus on the beauty around you.
This highly practical hiking jacket is made for the road and lasts with you wherever your destination may be.
To complete your hiking outfit, check out the Hiker Outdoor Pants.
Main purpose of use: Outdoors
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable DrymaxX® membrane
- PFC free jacket
- Active Dry
- technical mesh lining
- All seams taped
- Fixed hood with adjusting
- Adjustable hem and cuff flaps
- Hand pocket with flap
- Zippered inner pocket
- Reflective details and Halti branding
- Material 1: DrymaxX® All Weather Tough
- Waterproofness: 11000 mm
- Breathability: 12000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyamide
- Material 2: DrymaxX® Ultimate Tough Ribstop
- Waterproofness: 15000 mm
- Breathability: 15000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 50% Recycled Polyester/ 50% Polyester
- Insulation: No insulation
- Lining: Active Dry, technical mesh lining with excellent moísture management. Combined with soft s-lining lining with recy content.
- Technologies: DrymaxX® All Weather, Eco, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: PFC free treatment, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, 4XL
- Weight: 0,7 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Colors might change