A new versatile and stylish sneaker that is very breathable and comfortable. The BoomaxX Energy midsole is a very soft, flexible and energy-returning PU structure that does not lose its shape and properties. The TPR outsole provides traction and is suitable for even terrain. The upper is a breathable knit made of recycled polyester. Generous fit and easy lace-up model.
Main purpose of use: Free time and Travel
- Lace-up lifestyle sneaker
- Breathable and lightweight recycled textile upper
- BoomaxX Energy midsole
- Removable anti-bacterial ergonomic insole
- Material 1: Recycled textile
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Material 2: Mesh
- Material content: 90% Polyester 10% EA
- Outsole: BoomaxX energy midsole
- Foot bed: Removable, anatomicly designed insole
- Technologies: Halti BoomaxX , THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Recycled material
- Available sizes: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
- Weight: 0,5 kg
Footwear size guide can be found HERE.
- After use, brush/ wipe sand, mud and dust off the shoes, also from the inside. As the shoe dries, the dirt hardens and may break the surface material.
- If the shoes get wet, or after wash, dry them at room temperature or in a low temperature dryer cabinet, max. 40° degrees. Never dry on a radiator or in a hot sauna. Good air conditioning is desirable. Paper can be used inside the shoe, to absorb moisture.
- Sofsthell and other textile shoes can be washed by hand in lukewarm water with mild soap. Please note that due to the multi-layer structure of DrymaxX shoes, they take a long time to dry and therefore washing should be avoided.