Pallas City pants are women's technical X-Stretch pants with excellent feminine fit and figure. These pants are specially designed for you who enjoy outdoors and nature. These pants are an excellent option from spring to fall time when you need a pant that is easy to wear, breathable, and can be used for many purposes.
The material is a mixture of two X-Stretch materials, which repels both wind and water yet is extremely breathable and stretchable.
Halti's ECO product, as X-Stretch material, is certified bluesign® approved.
These pants are stylish also to be used in the city, combine the look with Pallasor an active lifestyle jacket.
Main purpose of use: Outdoors
- Combination of two X-Stretch woven fabrics with wind repellency and breathability
- ECO product with approved bluesign® approved X-Stretch ripstop surfaced material
- Technical outdoor pants for city use and outdoors
- Excellent baggier fit with a slim leg
- Elastic band at waist for good fit
- Front fly with zipper and jeans button
- Two hand pockets
- Reflective details and Halti branding
- Material 1: X-stretch. breathable material which repels both wind and water. Stretchable material with good moisture management and quick dry. Certified bluesign® approved!
- Material content: 92% Polyamide / 8% Elatane
- Material 2: X-stretch rough active. ripstop surfaced, breathable material which repels both wind and water. Stretchable material with good moisture management and quick dry. Cerfified bluesign® approved
- Material content: 89% Polyamide / 11% Elastane
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Eco, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric
- Available sizes: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Colors might change