Nuas pants are women´s highly breathable and lightweight training pants with a nice and functional design. Use these pants for outdoor training or just walking in the park or forest.
A combination of technical material and clean design is ideal for active performance use, but also stylish enough for the city. Anatomical fit together with a tailored cut is working in sync with 4-way stretch material enabling the best freedom of movement.
Halti ECO product due certified bluesign® approved RePET® material and fluorocarbon-free water repellency finishing.
- Airlite serie pants with extremely breathable, elastic and wind resistant material
- Halti Eco product due to certified bluesign® approved RePET® material and fully fluorcarbon free finishing
- Articulated cut for maximum movement and comfort
- Waist with elastic constructiona and cord fastening
- Reflective logos
- Elastic loop inside pocket for pack away
- Two pockets
- Material: Woven stretch windbraker. Extremely lightweight, technical certified bluesign® approved RePET® material for active training. Extremely stretchable material is also highly wind resistant without any membrane or coatings – so material can reach extremely high breathability! Water repellent finishing at surface is fully fluorocarbon free.
- Material content: 44% Recycled Polyester / 44% Polyester / 12% Spandex
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Eco, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC0 WR finishing, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 0,3 kg
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Colors might change