Podium is a men's narrow fitted and sporty color paneled ski pants with light insulation. These pants are designed especially for alpine skiing. The pants have waterproof, windproof and breathable material so these can be used also when the weather gets windy and wet. Fully equipped with all the key skiing features including detachable suspenders.
These pants are waterproof and windproof with excellent cut pants with high performing features. The DrymaxX® material is with 4-way stretchable, and it has high breathability. Halti Eco product due to certified bluesign® certified and entirely fluorine-free water-repellent finishing. These are stylish pants for you who want to ski at a faster speed.
See also Halti Podium II Men's DrymaxX Jackets.
- Material: DrymaxX® Ultimate 4-way stretch CPF ECO. Waterproof, windproof and breathable material with stretch. Certified bluesign® approved material with fluorine-free water repellent finishing.
- Waterproofness: 20000 mm
- Breathability: 20000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Primaloft® Gold 40
- Lining: Warm tricot knit
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Ultimate, Eco, FIS, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved lining, Certified bluesign® approved fabric, PFC0 WR finishing
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Weight: 0,9 kg
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close velcro fasteners before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry
- Remove suspenders before washing