Poma is a men's freeride inspired ski pants with a slightly relaxed fit and special tight pockets. Waterproof, windproof and breathable DrymaxX ® material. Light and soft Microtherm 40g padding is excellent for active use. Ecological choice as a Halti ECO product with certified bluesign® approved materials and entirely fluorine-free water-repellent finishing.
These pants have a slightly relaxed fit with a straight leg and you can combine these pants especially with a Poma ski jacket but also any other Halti ski jacket.
See also Poma Men's DrymaxX Ski Jacket.
- Material: DrymaxX® Ultimate Rough ECO
- Waterproofness: 15000 mm
- Breathability: 15000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Microtherm® 40
- Lining: Nylon lining
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Ultimate, Eco, Microtherm
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved lining, Certified bluesign® approved fabric
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Weight: 0,7 kg
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close velcro fasteners before washing
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry