Pihka pants are men´s ultralight and soft Merino Wool baselayer pants for all outdoor activities. Thin, but with a remarkable heating ratio, this merino knit provides excellent features for any active lifestyle.
We could say that our Merino wool (mulesing free) is excellent at regulating body temperature. And that it provides excellent insulation, moisture management, durability, and natural antibacterial properties.
But that´s all technical. What you want to know is that this wool, which is also used for ultra-high-quality suits, feels as soft as anything you have tried. And it feels dry to the touch even after a long day in the slopes, a nice run or a damp hike in the woods.
Complete the look and comfort with Pihka Men´s Merino baselayer shirt.
P.S. Pihka Base Layer clothing is also available for women. Check out Pihka women´s Merino base layer shirt and pants.
Main purpose of use: Active and Free time and Outdoors
- 100% Mulesing free Merino wool quality
- Excellent heating ratio and moisture management
- Soft elastic waist construction
- Flatlock stitchings for smoother use
- Material: Merino Wool mid 195g. extremely soft and comfortable Merino wool material. Naturally antibacterial and also has ability either warm up or cool down skin surface. Maintains its thermal insulation porepoertien even when wet. Mulesing free Merino quality
- Material content: 100% Woll
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Eco, Made in EU, Merino Wool, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Merino Wool
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, 4XL
- Weight: 0,2 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: BhfXe
- mild process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean