Kaarre is a men's technical jacket for cross country skiing for the winter season. The jacket has functional details that make it ideal for performance skiing and intensity training. The jacket is specially designed for cross country skiing, but it is perfect also for winter running and cycling.
Double-layer technology combining windproof Stormwall® membrane and 3D Active Dry inner mesh maximizes the long-distance comfort. Halti ECO product due to entirely fluorine-free water-repellent finishing.
See also Kaarre Men's Cross Country Ski Pants.
- Material 1: Stormwall® Softshell Stretch JAQ ECO. windproof, highly water resistant and breathable 3 layer material with Active Dry inner surface. Entirely fluorine-free water-repellent finishing
- Waterproofness: 8000 mm
- Breathability: 5000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Material 2: Stretch Soft Knit
- Material content: 90% Polyamid / 10% Elastane
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Active Dry, Eco, Stormwall®, Suomen hiihtoliitto, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: PFC0 WR finishing
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Weight: 0,5 kg
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: BhfXe
- mild process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Colors might change
- Close zippers before washing