Elite is a cross ski jacket for those who want the best they can get. This model is the official training jacket of the Finnish national cross-country ski team.
The jacket's body-mapped cutting provides an ideal fitting and freedom of movement. Its light waterproof Stormwall® material gives you weather protection while its internal carbon mesh increases comfort in long-lasting, intensive training. The model's extra reflective details and optimally placed overlay taping can enhance your upper body speed to world-class levels.
Where ever you are on your athletic journey, Elite is a step towards training and skiing like the best.
Check out Elite 3/ 4 zip Cross country ski pants for men to complete your Elite outfit.
Main purpose of use: Active
- Fitted articulated cut for maximum movement and comfort
- Fitted axis collar for comfort and maximum 95° degrees of movement
- Two hand pockets with zippers and welded media openings
- Lycra cuffs
- Multisport ventilation system at the front enables extra ventilation front zip totally or partly open
- Grip elastic at inside hem
- Breathable knit at back
- Reflective logos
- Material 1: Stormwall Stormwall® Stretch Carbon ECO
- Waterproofness: 5000 mm
- Breathability: 15000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Material 2: Stretch Soft Knit
- Material content: 90% Polyamide / 10% Elastane
- Insulation: no insulation
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Active Dry, Eco, Stormwall®, Suomen hiihtoliitto
- Certificates & Eco Labels: PFC free treatment
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Weight: 0,5 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: BhfXe
- mild process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Colors might change
- Close zippers before washing