Men's light down jacket with compressible and sustainable down that is good from city to outdoor use. This jacket is made from Pertex® Quantum fabric, that is very light. The style is developed for both stand-alone and mid-layer usage, depending on the weather conditions. A renewed style now with a fixed hood and elastic cord fastening at the hem.
Halti ECO product due to Responsible Down Standard duck down. The jacket packs up well in a small place. You can use this down jacket for many outdoor sports and even for city use.
P.S. Also available for men! Check out: Halti Huippu Women´s Down jacket.
- Lightweight, yet durable Pertex® Quantum fabric with windproof, water resistance and breathability
- HAlti ECO product due to The Responsible Down Standard duck down 90/10, fillpower 700
- Fixed hood with light and soft elastic edge band
- Zippered hand pockets
- Elastic bindings in sleeve ends
- Elastic cord fastening at hem
- Reflective details and Halti branding
- Material: Pertex® Quantum. Light, yet durable microfiber material. Windproof, breathable and highly water resistant.
- Material content: 100% Polyamide
- Insulation: The Responsible Down Standard duck down with 90/10, fillpower 700, 87,5g/size M
- Lining: Ultimate Lite Smooth
- Technologies: Airlite, Down Fill, Eco, FIS, Pertex Quantum
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified Down
- Available sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, 4XL, 5XL
- Weight: 0,4 kg
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhiXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- tumble dry at low temperature
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Tumble dry at lower temperature
- Hanger the garment until it is totally dry
- Colors might change