Hiker Pants are designed for outdoor life. These women’s hiking pants are made of durable canvas and rub-resistant ripstop. Sections with DrymaxX® membrane in front and back ensure waterproofness where you need it most.
Practical pockets, belt loops and adjustable cuffs are just few of the insightful details that these hiking pants have. Durable materials and a timeless design are what make these pants functional and unique.
Hiker Outdoor Pants are Halti’s ECO-product due to PFC-free water repellent treatment, certified bluesign® approved materials and partly recycled polyester.
Comfortable fit and breathable weatherproof materials let you enjoy hiking and trekking, come rain or shine.
Combine with Hiker Outdoor Jacket.
- Combination of durable canvas and ripstop material
- Comfortable fit
- Sections with ripstop material are waterproof due to DrymaxX® membrane
- Taped back seam
- Halti’s ECO-product due to PFC-free water repellent treatment, certified bluesign® approved materials and partly recycled polyester
- Multiple pockets: front pockets, thigh pockets and back pockets
- Front zipper and belt loops at the waist
- Cuffs adjustable with snap buttons
- Material 1: Tough Canvas Oxford
- Material content: 100% Polyamide
- Material 2: DrymaxX®Ultimate Tough Ribstop
- Waterproofness: 15000 mm
- Breathability: 15000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 50% Recy Polyester/ 50% Polyester
- Insulation: No insulation
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Eco, THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: “PFC free “ “PFC free DWR finishing”, Certified bluesign® approved fabric, Recycled fabric
- Available sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 0,6 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing