Cyclon is a three-season sleeping bag that keeps you warm even in the coldest autumn nights.
Super lightweight Microtherm fiber filling combined with a two-layer structure ensures warmth. Hood thermal collar and zipper thermal flap also prevent heat from escaping.
The soft-surfaced lining material transfers moisture away from the skin, feels very comfortable and makes the bag luxurious to use. Water-repellent fabric helps keep the bag dry.
Main purpose of use: Camping
- 2-layer structure
- Thermal collar prevents heat from escaping through hood
- Zip protected by a thermal flap, preventing heat loss through zip
- Good fit and design
- Luxury super lightweight materials, water-repellent surface fabric
- Soft lining that transfers moisture away from the skin
- Light, soft filling that insulates well
- Warmth: Comfort +6°C, Limit +1°C, Extreme -14°C
- Material: 20D Mini Ripstop Polyamide, water repellent treatment. Fabric made of recycled PET bottles. 20D Mini Ripstop Polyamide, water repellent treatment. Fabric made of recycled PET bottles
- Insulation: Microtherm; a superlight microfilament fibre.
- Lining: 20D Mini Ripstop Polyamide. Fabric made of recycled PET bottles
- Technologies: THINK ahead
- Certificates & Eco Labels: EN 13537 , Recycled fabric
- Weight: 1,1 kg
- Recommended sleepers height: 185 cm
- Size: 80x225 cm
- Stuff sack: Compression style, 38x18 cm
Washing symbols: BhiXe
- mild process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- tumble dry at low temperature
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately in large washing machine or by hand