Poma is a men's free ride inspired ski jacket with slightly longer relaxed fit and all the alpine ski features. The jacket has a waterproof, windproof and breathable DrymaxX ® material, so it protects you from snow, rain, and wind. Special inner body mapping panels use a welding system with Down touch wadding.
Ecological choice as a Halti ECO product with certified bluesign® approved materials and entirely fluorine-free water-repellent finishing.
See also Poma Men's DrymaxX Ski Pants.
- Material: DrymaxX® Ultimate Rough ECO
- Waterproofness: 15000 mm
- Breathability: 15000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Down touch wadding at body
- Lining: Warm tricot knit
- Technologies: DownTouch, DrymaxX® Ultimate, Eco
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved lining, Certified bluesign® approved fabric
- Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Weight: 1,2 kg
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: BhfXe
- mild process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Close zippers before washing
- Separate and fluff up the insulation after wash