Pallas outdoor jacket is a women´s top seller technical jacket with a lovely feminine fit. Use this jacket for trekking, hiking, cycling, and touring on the trails. The coat does not have a shell so that it can be used even for active outdoor sports.
The jacket is a mixture of two breathable and stretchable X-Stretch materials which both repels wind and water. The hood is fixed and adjustable.
Whatever you are doing outdoors: if it includes movement, and should include comfort, it should include Pallas jacket and pants.
Pallas jacket is manufactured using bluesign®-approved recycled ECO-materials.
Combine the look with Pallas X-Stretch pants. Choose your favorite spring color!
Main purpose of use: Outdoors
- Combination of two X-Stretch woven fabrics with wind repellency and breathability
- ECO product with approved bluesign® certified X-Stretch materials
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Elasticated cuffs
- Elastic one-hand drawcord at hem
- Multiple reflective details and Halti branding
- Articulated sleeves for optimized fit
- Material 1: X-stretch. breathable material that repels both wind and water. Stretchable material with good moisture management and quick dry. Approve bluesign® certified material
- Material content: 92% Polyamide / 8% Elastane
- Material 2: X-stretch rough active. Ripstop surfaced, breathable material which repels both wind and water. Stretchable material with good moisture management and quick dry. Cerfified bluesign® approved
- Material content: 89% Polyamide / 11% Elastane
- Lining: Product has no separate lining
- Technologies: Eco, THINK ahead, X-Stretch
- Certificates & Eco Labels: Certified bluesign® approved fabric
- Available sizes: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight: 0,4 kg
Clothing size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash separately
- Wash inside out
- Use liquid detergents
- Do not use fabric softener
- Close zippers before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Colors might change