Caima is a women's shell jacket for many outdoor purposes. This is a classic outdoor jacket for hiking, cycling, walking and free time when you need protection from rain and wind. The jacket is packable so it is easy to carry in a backpack or luggage.
Fabric is entirely water and windproof, and mesh lining offers breathability. Reflective branding and decorations maximize the visibility also in the dark.
- Clean-cut packable outdoor jacket for versatile use
- Especially good for rainy days
- Fabric is fully water and windproof yet breathable
- Taped seams
- Mesh lining
- Reflective branding and decorations
- Material: DrymaxX® Classic ALW. Fully water and windproof, yet breathable material.
- Waterproofness: 8000 mm
- Breathability: 8000 g/m2/24h
- Material content: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: No insulation
- Lining: Comfortable and breathable mesh lining.
- Technologies: DrymaxX® Classic, Eco
- Certificates & Eco Labels: PFC free treatment
- Available sizes: 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
- Weight: 0,4 kg
Halti size guide can be found HERE.
Washing symbols: AhfXe
- normal process 30 °C
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
- do not dry clean
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Use liquid detergents
- Close velcro fasteners before washing
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Close zippers before washing